Ok- so the first UGA football game was a couple of weekends ago, but mom has been REALLY busy and couldn't post these pics soon enough. Daddy invited a couple of his football buddies and their families over for a Bulldog party for the first game. We had a blast with all our friends playing outside on the swing set, fishing for prizes, playing bean bag toss and more! Too bad the Dawgs lost, thankfully they won last weekend!
Are those Auburn fans I see?..... (We love all fans:)

Little Nolan

Big Clay

Way to bring the team spirit, Clay!

Thank you to all our friends who came and made it such a fun, memorable day! We had such a great time and we love you all!
Cute kids! Brad and I have never understood the football obsession, but it looks like it was a fun get together! Love you sis!
ReplyDeleteAh yes- the football obsession! I've never understood it in the past. SEC is a BIG deal around these parts, I'm learning! In fact, I am embracing it! Go Dawgs!
ReplyDelete